How to use this website
- Go to the Activities tab
- Use the search criteria to match your classroom (ctrl/cmd + click allows selection of multiple items)
- Activities are listed by topic. Clicking on the title will pull up more information about the activity. Clicking on the link will take you directly to the activity.
- All activities are hosted on external sites.
About the activities
The activities on this site meet the following criteria:
- Includes a lesson plan or activity guide that features learning objectives outside of computer science
- Uses a block-based programming language and doesn’t require prior programming experience from the teacher or student (other types of activities coming soon)
- Is free to access and implement. This typically means a web-based activity, which can be completed on a Chromebook or iPad. No physical computing or robotics equipment is required.
If you would like to submit a new activity that matches these criteria, please click here or use the Submit Activity button in the dashboard.